Photoshop Creative – Issue 89, 2012
English | 116 pages | PDF | 90.50 Mb
Photoshop Creative is the perfect magazine for learning more about Adobe’s outstanding application. Each issue is packed with inspirational tutorials covering the whole scope of the software, from creative projects, to practical guides to using tools and techniques. Whatever you use Photoshop for, Photoshop creative will help you become a better digital artist.
If you want to understand how Photoshop works and how to use it to create amazing images, you need Photoshop Creative. Each issue has 116 pages full of practical advice and inspiring tutorials to enable you to make the images you've always wanted. Want to improve your photos? Each issue has loads of image-editing tutorials that range from simple fixes through to more intense techniques. Want to flex your creativity? You'll find loads of ideas for how to transform your photos into something marvellous, whether it's a scrapbook, a photomontage or a piece of digital art. Now add in some tool guides, Photoshop Elements tutorials, interviews with amazing Photoshop artists, Q&A pages, product reviews and a disc full of video training and other resources, and you can see why Photoshop Creative is the only resource you will ever need.
In This Issue ...
101 essential expert tips
- Be creative with these unmissable expert tips.
Paint like a pro
- An easy-to-follow guide to turn your photos into oil paintings.
- Make a spectacular wallpaper to fit your computer, tablet or mobile.
16-page Photoshop for Beginner's section
- Our beginner's guide to Photoshop and Elements continues.
- Our talented readers show off their artwork
- Depth of field in 3 easy steps
- Revamp your portraits with special FX
- Master the out-of-bounds effect
- 5 ways to get clever with text
- Conquer channels to create realistic scenes
- Make a jigsaw out of your photographs
- Top tips to increase Photoshop efficiency
- Make photo magic with eye-catching results
- Add a sunset to your photos
- Use Elements to make an artistic abstract
- Achieve the photo within a photo effect
- Interview with an expert
- Get to grips with layer styles
- Pen tool magic
- Use Curves to get contrast
- Straighten uneven horizons
- Explore the Render filters
- Become an expert with brushes
- The View menu explained
- The Color palette
- Paint from photos
- Latest creative products reviewed
- Q&A for Photoshop and Elements
Free with this issue...
- Pen tool video special
- Over 150 brushes
- Stock photos
- Other essential resources
Download: Click Here