Photoshop Creative Issue 90 2012
English | 116 pages | PDF | 12 Mb
Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free CD, which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers.
If you want to understand how Photoshop works and how to use it to create amazing images, you need Photoshop Creative. Each issue has 116 pages full of practical advice and inspiring tutorials to enable you to make the images you've always wanted. Want to improve your photos? Each issue has loads of image-editing tutorials that range from simple fixes through to more intense techniques. Want to flex your creativity? You'll find loads of ideas for how to transform your photos into something marvellous, whether it's a scrapbook, a photomontage or a piece of digital art. Now add in some tool guides, Photoshop Elements tutorials, interviews with amazing Photoshop artists, Q&A pages, product reviews and a disc full of video training and other resources, and you can see why Photoshop Creative is the only resource you will ever need.
In This Issue
Learn to love layers
Turn photos into art
- Give your family photos a Photoshop treatment to remember.
- Our special feature uncovers one of Photoshop's most important features.
Pen tool pro
- Get to grips with the tool with the bad reputation and discover how easy (and useful) it actually is!
Hold the front page
- Get creative with photos and make imaginative montages.
- A selection of our talented readers' artwork
- Get creative with your own custom brushes
- Soft-focus effect
- Give images an atmospheric boost of drama
- Clever tricks to turn your photos into stamps
- Pinhole effect
- CS6 series continues with a look at the Crop tool
- Artist Gogo Melone shows us how she created her image
- Read our expert opinions on the latest Photoshop-related products
- Brighten your photos with this five-minute fix
- 10 expert tricks you can't live without
- Your Photoshop and Elements questions answered
- Artist Nicolle Rager Fuller on how she swapped a PhD for Photoshop!
- Create dazzling retro effects
- Understand the Sharpen filters
- Become an expert with the Clone stamp
- See what's under the Window menu
- Learn to love your Color palette
- Get creative with type
Free with this issue
- 10 expert videos on achieving traditional photo effects
- Learn to use Adobe Illustrator (part 1)
- 120 creative brush tips
- Stock photos
- Other essential resources
Download: Click Here