If you want to understand how Photoshop works and how to use it to create amazing images, you need Photoshop Creative. Each issue has 116 pages full of practical advice and inspiring tutorials to enable you to make the images you've always wanted. Want to improve your photos? Each issue has loads of image-editing tutorials that range from simple fixes through to more intense techniques. Want to flex your creativity? You'll find loads of ideas for how to transform your photos into something marvellous, whether it's a scrapbook, a photomontage or a piece of digital art. Now add in some tool guides, Photoshop Elements tutorials, interviews with amazing Photoshop artists, Q&A pages, product reviews and a disc full of video training and other resources, and you can see why Photoshop Creative is the only resource you will ever need.
Layers: Best-ever tricks & tips
Incredible ways to retouch
- Discover selections and tools for better images.
Paint stunning nature scenes
- The secrets behind painting with colour.
- Transform a portrait using new filters.
Compose a spacescape
- Explore out-of-this-world panoramic compositions.
- Learn to use Layers
- Explosive portrait effects
- Easy 3D type effects
- Compose better black and whites
- Paint an oil landscape
- Create a fantasy home
- Design an Oriental poster
- The Eraser tools explored
- Basics of pixel art
- Depth of field
- Tune-up holiday snaps
- Classic colour effects
- Reviews: Power Mask, Knoll Light Factory, Olympus PEN E-PL5
- Your Photoshop queries answered
- Interview with artist Lisa Davies
Magazine Detail :Title : Photoshop Creative Magazine Issue 118 2014
Publisher : http://photoshopcreative.co.uk
Bahasa : Inggris
Type File : PDF
Jumlah halaman : 100 Page
Besar file : 61,06 Mb
Download : Mediafire
Tutorial file : Click Here